Join Us for the Conference and Education Career Fair
- Expand Your Network: From the opening night reception, to the breakout sessions, to our Give Me Five speed networking event, the AAEE Conference creates intentional spaces for employers and university professionals to connect in meaningful ways.
- Meet Quality Teacher Candidates: The annual Education Career Fair draws employers from across the U.S.—this year, AAEE is partnering with Kappa Delta Pi, the International Honor Society in Education, for our biggest education fair yet! Space is limited, so employers should register ASAP.
- Sharpen Your Skills: Learn from expert keynote speakers about the latest trends in education, and engage in breakout sessions to share best practices and discover innovative ways to prepare, recruit, and retain teachers.
- Stay Current: Receive a hardcopy and in-person walk-through of the latest Education Supply and Demand Report, an invaluable resource for keeping a finger on the pulse of the current education job market.
- Get the Scoop: Connect with exhibitors, like our Diamond Sponsor CareerEco, to pick up great ideas and products that can help you do your job better—plus, get a free professional headshot to update your social media accounts.
- Explore Pittsburgh: Pre-Conference excursions are planned for KDKA TV, Heinz History Center, Carnegie Science Center, and more. You’ll want to come early and stay late to see it all! From the world’s largest “green” building to The Andy Warhol Museum, you can see it all in Pittsburgh—recently named by Harper’s Bazaar as one of “The 17 Best Places To Travel In 2017”.
For more reasons to join us at the 2017 AAEE Conference and Education Career Fair, follow us on Instagram
: @AAEEorg, #AAEE2017PA